We are wrapping up April, didn’t go to much in April just Needles it worked out pretty good for me, I ended up winning it. This weekend starts a good run for May rolling right into Summer. Pretty excited with what we have going, starting off this weekend in Cottonwood, following is Globe, then on to Ramona and Payson, Sanat Maria to finish out the month is the plan. Looks like a good way to start of summer feeling good and ready to roll. After that we will be rolling into Clovis, Silver City and Cortez, Co to start off June. Been busy keeping the horses fed and working on my bicep one 8 oz. curl at a time, just kidding, but seriously if only worked that way. Got hooked on Herbal Life which has made a difference in how feel daily and with my work outs, so feeling pretty pumped to going at em right now. John has been busy with school and Brandon been getting settled into his new place. But we are looking forward to a strong finish to spring and jumping right into summer with a our pockets full of money and are spurs ready roll. In a few weeks we have the Skippy’s luau coming up, should be fun looks like me and one of my buddies will dressing up in hula grass skirts and coconut bra’s and passing out beer for tips. It should be fun night of laughs and drinks just around the corner in May. Be a full house again like last year, always a great time at the local watering hole. Well until next time Rowl on loose rowls.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago