Well we are just starting in the new year and things are getting off on the right foot so far. We entered the GCPRA membership rodeo, I won a second on Sat and John had a second place finish on Sunday. Now we have been looking at getting our schedules full with some rodeos. So far we are having a slower start than we hoped but things are looking up for rodeos. We will be in Lake Havesu, I will be in Buckeye as well that weekend, then roll into Wickenberg and Cave Creek. With Ft Mohave, Scottsdale, Queen Creek all on the schedule to get this year going. We are looking forward to some rank rides, rank times and making some bank. I will try harder this year to do a better job at posting regularly for everyone. I would like to say thank you to our followers this past year and all the kind remarks, we had over 4,000 faithfull followers this last year. We were at about 6000 at any given time, but it looks like 4000 followed the blog faithfully though the year, we really appreciate it. One of the best feelings is being somewhere that you really don’t know to many people and somebody walk up and say hey I follow your blog and facebook postings. Its a good feeling and its awesome to meet new people everywhere we go. Here is to hoping 13 will be as fruitful as 12 for all of us. Until next time tuck your chin and let the good times roll.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago