Well we finished up last weekends run in New Mexico with some money in our pockets and now are getting ready to hit the road again starting Friday. Our cowboy christmas takes us to Show Lo, Prescott, Springerville, Window Rock, Steamboat Springs and Pagosa Springs. Sure are ready to get out of the heat again, even tho in New Mexico last weekend it was still hotter than a popcorn fart in July. Does not help when you have no air conditioner in your truck as well, ya it went out. So the only time it felt good to drive and sleep was in the evening time. But we made it through the weekend and ready for a week long run. We look to have drawn up some good horses so far over the fourth and that makes it even more exciting. July fourth day will be very long day for us, we are up in springerville and then Window Rock the same day. We should be able to make it, but losing the hour time difference and it all being two lane highway is going to make a photo finish run for us that day for sure. I did however get my air conditioner fixed this week in my truck so that should make for a little bit more relaxing trip for us. After that we are gonna be heading back up to Colorado a few times this July, so bring on the cooler weather we hope. Well until next time take a deep seat, get that far away look and let the good times roll.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago