Well we are officially heading into the last weekend of August.. Heading to Reserve Sat night for the rodeo with Brandon, looking forward to getting back on, I think the arm is good now and look to have rodeos planned out until the second weekend of October, so it better be good. Labor day weekend will take us to Williams for two days then down to Sonoita for the Monday perf. I will be heading to Fallon, NV in Sept for my first SPRA looking forward to starting that out with a bang. Looks like we will have a pretty wild crew again for labor day rodeo run, the normal suspects, plus we added one from Montana, Justice has decided to come down to the heat and see if she can give em a run to make the GCPRA Finals. Which from the sounds of things it looks to be really good this year pretty excited to see how they put it all together for us. As of right now we all should qualify for our events and have shot at the year end title, but we still have a lot of fall rodeos to go to, so its anybodys win right now in the bareback riding. But I think all of us are ready for August to be over with, its been a long hot month of nothing. Everyone has seemed to get injured and has us all sitting on the sidelines chomping at the bit get on. Reserve sounds like the perfect place to get away for the weekend so here we come. Take a loose seat get that far away look in your eye and let the good times roll. I will update after Reserve and going into the labor day weekend rodeo run.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago