We are heading to Snowflake this weeknd for the rodeo. I think we are excited about getting out the hear and into the cool pine country. Gonna have some buckers drawn up tomorrow night with Scott stocking the rodeo. Went to the practice pen on Wednesday knocked some rust off from sitting around for the last week. Felt good and looking forward to drawing a good one. I will be a heading to Toby’s tonight to catch the Josh Abbott band playing meet up with some buddies then home to get a good night sleep. Pick up JT and Brandon in the morning and head north. We spent last weekend at the lake for some friends Birthday party. A little fishing tournament, fish fry and cold drinks. Got a little sun burnt but it felt good for a nice change of pace. Following weekend we are heading to Durango and Crownpoint for the rodeos. The weekend after that we have a large corn hole tournament set up for a benefit for the Skippy’s Club in Queen Creek. We are trying hard to give back to our community by helping those in need. Its pretty exciting to able to do something for other people. After that we have few rodeos set up the end of August then its labor day. Once that hits we are gone every weekend up through mid October. The Grand Canyon Pro Rodeo Finals are at the end of November at Wildhorse Pass. Looking forward to em. I will be purchasing my SPRA card and gonna be chasing the world title in that all next year. Been working hard to set things up for next year so I just go with any worries. Well until next time tuck your chin and let your spur rowls roll.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago