Sitting here reading about all my buddies out on the road right now between Reno, CA and Ut for all the rodeos. Wishing my hand was ready to go right now. I have a little more than two weeks and so looking forward to climbing back on again. Colby has been going and doing well, taking there money when they will let him. Brian is going over the fourth he seems excited to crack back out that weekend. I know he has the bug but just been taking care of business since he broke his leg last year. JT has been roping and working, getting ready for the fourth as well. We are all pretty excited and looking forward to it. Gotta go and hope to see you down the road very soon.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago