Well we got back late Sunday or early morning Monday, however you want to look at it. All in all the trip was a success for our truck. It was a two round rodeo with an average, we took 10 of the 12 holes between the three of us, we split one hole in money our selves. JT won second both rounds and won the average, Adam placed 3rd and split 2nd and 3rd with JT in the second round finished 2nd in the average. I won fourth both rounds and fourth in the average. It was a great trip for us. I will blog more about later, but we have the weekend off this weekend then head to Cottonwood and then Globe AZ. Go big or go home. Live Love Ride.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago