Yesterday JT and I finished leveling out the arena area with a skid steer. It went pretty quick we were hoping the rain would come in to help hold down the dirt but no luck, I walked around with a garden hose spraying it down. But we got it leveled off and it looks good. Hopefully this weekend we will get the panels up and get the bucking chute in place. Then the fun will start and we are looking forward to it. Its been a long summer for us while we have been home nursing injuries all our buddies have been out on the rodeo trail. They like to call and give us a hard time but its also nice when they call to talk about horses and what they have drawn up. Its always fun to give words of encourgment over the phone to them and wait to here back to see how they did. Our plans are still the same Sierra Vista then two days at Sonoita for our first ones back. Were pretty excited to get going, we have been working out like crazy trying hard to get back into riding shape. I know once we get the first one under our belts we will start rolling the rest of the fall. We have also been hard at work on the motor home getting it in rodeo condition as well. stipped out the couch and table and built in bunk beds, needs new tires and then its ready to hit the road. It will be nice knowing we will have a place to stay at all times. We have couple of weeks until Labor day weekend and the rush is on to be ready to go. Until next time keep your toes out and chin tucked and let the good times roll.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 1 year ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago