The rodeo at Buckeye was a fun. Tomorrow JT leaves for Raliegh, NC to ride in the toughest cowboy TV series. He is going to use Colby’s bronc saddle. Were all wishing him the best and to spur everything. Brian is up in Jackson, MS next wednesday night, that is going to be a good rodeo for him, nothing but great buckers. Were all up in Yuma the weekend of 13 and 14th, Sat. the 13 matinee performance. Then we will go to Wickenberg the following day for Sunday the 14th. Were all pretty excited and feeling good. I thought we all rode good at buckeye, got some rust off and looking forward to getting to some more rodeo’s so were in that Hurry up and wait mode right now. I had a second place showing on Sat at Buckeye, horses were just really nice. We have a big month for us in Feb, with Scottsdale, Tucson and Apache Junction left to go to. Were already looking at our March rodeo’s there looks to be some real good ones out there to hit so were pretty pumped about it. It looks like we will be entering Austin and few other rodeos for that month. Until next time keep the spurs rolling and the bugs off your glass.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago