We got about one week until the first rodeo of the year for us. Were all pretty excited and looking forward to getting on some bucking horses. Last night JT and myself bucked out a practice horse that Jt just got. Nice little practice horse, bucks pretty darn good. This Saturday if the weather holds out we plan to buck him a few more times. Just trying to get tuned up and ready go. We will be in Buckeye riding both days Saturday the 30 and Sunday the 31st. Then we will be going to Yuma, Az and Wickenberg, AZ the same weekend. Wickenberg is a blast, so if your up around that way stop in. Its a great little rodeo, Buster brings a good pen for all of us to get on. After that we are off to Scottsdale, Tucson and Apache Junction the same weekend. Were all pretty excited to get going this spring. Brian and Colby have been shoeing horses in this rain we have had the last couple of days, I would bet the longer there out in this weather the more and more there cravin to get on one and spur one for the money. Until next time let the good times roll.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago