Everyone made it home safe from Parker, it was a good rodeo for me won the bareback riding, JT didn’t go and Brian just missed the buzzer on Banker of Busters rodeo string. It was a good rodeo the horses always seem to really buck good in Parker. Now we are getting ready for the Toughest Cowboy Rodeo in Glendale Nov 8th, it should be a blast. Anytime you get to ride in your own backyard at a rodeo like that it always special and makes a guy try that much harder. Were all pretty excited to be able to compete in it. JT has a couple of horses that buck that he has now, he is taking them up to the Snowflake for the college kids to get on. A good friend of ours helps with the college team, Stoney, he is a judge and a former bareback rider that is trying hard to get more bareback riders in our part of the country.
Brian who was a little foggy still from his knock from Benson will be playing catch up with this clients he shoes for. Colby won some money roping this weekend over at Dynamite, I think he said it was around 1200.
Other than that we are back to normal week I don’t know yet if were going to Salome or not. I think Brian said he was going to go. Our attention is towards the toughest cowboy rodeo, Brawley and our Finals in November at Gilbert. Looks to be a really good finals so I invite everyone to come out watch. Until next time spur up and we will see ya down the road.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 3 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago