Monday night and getting ready for our run over into Texas, we are up in Pampa on Thursday, Perryton on Friday and Silverton Texas on Saturday.
We will drive all night to Pampa Wednesday night, it sounds like the horses will be outstanding and we excited about going over and getting on some good buckers. It will be nice not to hussle so hard on Sunday to get home, since we are not up anywhere Sunday we will get a chance to sleep in a little and drive back home with no hurry other than wanting to get home.
Looks like our Grand Canyon Finals will be at Wild Horse Pass Casino, it should be a good time. But we have a few months and a lot rodeos to go through first.
labor day weekend we will be going down to Fort Huachuca for Scotts Mcdaniels Mountain Chanllenge rough stock rodeo and then shoot over to Sonoita for Monday afternoon. Then we have Holbrook, AZ put on by Rusy Despain, its a really cool rodeo, Rusty bust his butt to make it that way, Buster will have the stock. Its one of favorite rodeo’s during the year we go to.
Look for the updates on Twitter for how we are doing in Texas and I will fill you all in once we get back. But for now I need to go and work out and finish getting ready for the run. Until next time spur up.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago