Sunday night and preparing for our summer run to start later this week. Spoke to Brian and got some final details for the week set up. With JT in Texas and Colby trying to heal up its down to the two of us for the next couple of weeks. Another Bareback rider by the name of Nick is going to jump in with us for awhile. Looks like we won’t see JT until the fourth of July run. We will be going to Pagosa Springs, taylor, show low and springerville this year. This week we are heading to Gallup, NM for Thursday night and Abbique, NM for Friday… We kept our Saturday open hoping to make it back for the shoot out round at Gallup. Winner of each perf qualifies for the Saturday night Shoot out round, winner take all. Casper Baca has the stock, he has some really good ones a guy likes to get on. Then we are off to Raton, Taos, Window Rock heading into our fourth run. When the end of July rolls around we will have hit 20 rodeo’s between now and then, between TX, CO, AZ and NM. I know everyone is pretty pumped to get out and going hit hard this summer to win some money… JT said he is going to spend the next few weeks working out to be ready for the fourth run. If we could just find a way to get Colby to heal up faster. I know he is wishing he was out making these runs with us.
I will update everyone as the week goes, look for my twitter updates while we are on the road. Just maybe we will finish that song that Brian started, if so I will share the versus with all of you.. Until then rope up or spur up which every fits your taste.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 3 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago