We,are getting ready for the weekend, heading out to Mayer, AZ for small little open rodeo going on this weekend. We had a board meeting the other night, JT went in my place for the meeting. Looks like Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass is looking to put on our Finals this year. Should be good they are going under new managment and they are really looking hard at it. It would be a perfect place for the finals, centrally located, casino and a very nice arena.
They are also really looking at possible putting on weekly rodeo series this summer, now that would be a blast.
Other than that not much going on, Brian won first in the golf tournement in San Antonio, it payed him well so he has been pretty happy of late. JT is still fighting bulls up a Cave Creek at the Buffalo Chip, Colby well he is still just trying to get healed up. If things work out right this weekend we might be able to get him out of the house this weekend and improve his mood. I’m wrapping up the season in little league, we start our tourney next week. Looking forward to it.
As for as rodeo’s coming up, there looks to be some good ones in June we will be heading to. I think we all are just ready to get back to riding every weekend somewhere. That is one of the best feelings in the world, knowing every weekend your with your buds traveling around hitting good shows and having a blast. Happy trails for now.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago