Well its Friday night, we fly out tomorrow morning. Sitting around and having a few beers, just talked Brian he just placed second tonight in the bronc riding over in Needles. He said the horses were good, they all bucked really good. Sitting and debating if we need to go out or sit home and have few beers. Get up early tomorrow and fly to Washington to get on some good horses in the toughest Cowboy challenger round. Supposed to be some buckers up there for us waiting to be spurred. Yee haw I will twitter the site to let everyone know how we did. See ya down the road, toes out.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago