Its Wednesday mid week just a few more days and we are on our way to Washington to ride against some of the best in world. I think our motors are running right now and chomping at the bit to get there. It will be fun but long day fly out Sat. morning and ride Sat. nite. It will be quick but well worth the chance to show case our skills. I expect the horses to really be good, some good northwest buckers up there. Big, stout and ready to buck. I think we are going to stay at the host hotel the Holiday Inn, sat night and fly back Sunday. I guess just me JT are going, Brian and Colby are have other things going on that just won’t allow them to get away. Trust me they were trying everything to go. Now its hurry up and wait until Saturday night, then its time to let the good times roll. I will give you a quick update Friday and night, be looking for our twitter replies on the site or if you following us for updates. I think its going to be a good time. I will twitter as soon as we get off to give you an update on how we did. Until then we will see you down the road.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 1 year ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 2 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago