Well its sunday morning and I apologize for not posting anything for awhile. We have been going pretty hard. Were up again in Apache Junction, the first day went alright, JT got third I finished fourth. Brian and Colby were just outside the money. So hopefully today will be the day we all strike in the money.
Next week were heading up to Everret, WA. for the toughest cowboy challenger round. We got invited to go up to the event so were all pretty excited. Its a great opportunity to showcase out skills in our events and have some fun. I will update you as we go through the week and get ready to spurr some northwest buckers. It should be a good time with some good rides.
Well were getting ready to head out for the third round today at Apache Junction.
- Spring 2018 arizonawildbunch.com/2018/04/26/spr… 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… via @232Ranch 2 years ago
- 2017 Review arizonawildbunch.com/2017/12/04/201… https://t.co/rBVLNYg9Zb 2 years ago
- Finals Next Stop arizonawildbunch.com/2017/10/17/fin… 2 years ago
- #NFR #coldbeer 3 years ago
- Git dine first day of the sale in Vegas #nfr cold drink at the south point tailgating #party 3 years ago